Have you ever brewed a pitcher of iced tea and looked at it with a kind of "Aww...I wish this was a little bit more than just the tea I already know and love" look?
Don't fret because help has arrived!
We've taken our Organic Black Iced Tea to a whole new level and made it anything-but-common by adding nectarines and basil.
"That's it??" you say.
That. Is. It. If you follow these easy steps, you too can be an iced tea magician.
1. Steep one of our 1-oz Black Iced Tea filter bags in a 1-gallon pitcher filled half way with boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Once steeping is complete, remove filter bag (careful - hot!!) and add ice to the pitcher until it is nearly full.
3. While tea is chilling, bring three sliced nectarines, 1 cup of water, and 1/3 cup of sugar (or a different sweetener if you please) to a boil over medium heat. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add in 5-10 basil leaves for an additional 5 minutes of simmering.
5. Remove the basil and pour the mixture into the chilled iced tea.
6. Pour the tea mixture into glasses over ice and garnish with some additional sliced nectarines and basil leaves, if you please!
We promise you'll be the talk of the table with this delicious version of black iced tea.
If you're feeling something different, feel free to swap out our nectarines and basil with mint and ginger.